The quality is fine, and watching it on the Wii makes it really easy. Watching on the Apple TV offers better quality (I'd recommend Apple TV).
Room for Improvement.
*1. Allow a shopping cart / list of movies to watch so folks can make note of movies they'd like to watch another time and "set them aside".
*2. allow a "cancel" option on the "skip ahead screen" for those cases where I click on something and can't get back to the point in the movie I was at.
3. (allow categories of my own creation) instead of the auto-magically created ones. (films with a strong female lead...) Films like the Princess Bride...
5. It isn't clear if Netflix shows me the entire collection, or if I'm seeing a "favourites list". It should be more obvious...??
*6. Put a volume control on the netflix interface for Wii. People already have the wii-mote in their hands, don't make them search for another remote.
7. I don't want to see the same show/movie listed in every list you show me. It creates the impression you only have 100 movies. (apply a "don't re-use" rule in suggestions).
1. It really is "instant" I only have to wait a couple seconds for any of the movies or shows to start.
2. Netflix usually remembers where i left off with a movie so I can resume.
3. the movies are pausable, so it behaves like a PVR, I can go back to catch quiet dialogue or epic finales.
4. The value is really good. For the price of 2 movie rentals a month I can watch limitless TV shows and movies from Netflix catalogue. Given the price of gas and the tyranny of "late fees" the value is exceptional.